Super compact thermal rifle scope 3X 3E BOA
Lens 3*, diameter 24 mm, field of view 18° minimum focus distance is 1 meter.
Range of detection of heat of an object the size of a man 225 m
recognition - 54 m, identification of 27 m. For passenger car detection
distance of 690 m, recognition - 171 m, identify - 84 m.
* Refresh rate 9 Hz, start time approximately 2 seconds.
The sensor is an uncooled, vanadium oxide, resolution 160x120 spectral
sensitivity in the range 8 to 14 µm, thermal sensitivity <50mK
(0.05°C), the pixel size of 12 µm, a manual calibration, calibration
* OLED color display with a diagonal of 1.69”, 160x128
resolution, 10 levels of brightness with manual adjustment and memory
* Inversion of the image "white hot", "hot black", plus 5 different color modes.
* 8 the sighting label, 6 color label (red, white, blue, green, yellow, black) mode "no label".
* Shock resistance calculated under the cartridge 5.56 NATO
* Removal of the exit pupil of the scope is not limited
* 8 Gb of internal memory, a function of photographing and viewing photos. Computer connectivity - USB cable included.
* Operating temperature range of the thermal imager 3E BOA 3X -10...+60°C, storage temperature -30...+80 °C
Powered by element CR123, 3 volt. It is possible to use batteries of
this size. Battery life in normal conditions for at least 3 hours.
* Waterproof casing to a depth of 1 m.
* Quick-mount on lath Weaver (MIL-STD 1913; STANAG 4694), with lock-guard from unauthorised removal.
* Weighs only 178 grams, dimensions 81?54?59 mount
* Case material - durable polyamide
The different colors of the housing of the thermal imager other than black are only available on special order
Housing Material : Rugged Polyamide
Housing Finish : Graphite Black; Snow White; Tan and Orange
Weight : 178 grams
Dimensions (WxLxH) : 54x81x59 mm
Mount Capability : MIL-STD 1913; STANAG 4694
Size : 1.69”
Color : 262,144 Colors
Pixels : 160 (RGB) x 128
Protection : Yes
Sensor Technology : Uncooled Vox Microbolometer
Spectral Range : LWIR; 8 µm to 14 µm
Resolution : 160 x 120 pixels
Pixel Size : 12 µm
Thermal Sensitivity : < 50 mK
Frame Rate : 9 Hz
Shutter : Yes (Manual)
FOV : 18-deg
Heat Detection : 225 m (Human) | 690 m (Vehicle)
Image Capturing : Yes (8GB Built-in Memory)
In-menu Gallery : Yes
Brightness Control : Yes
Polarity : White-Hot, Black-Hot and Color Modes
Reticle : Yes (8 Default Reticles)
Reticle Color : White, Black, Yellow, Green, Blue, Red
Reticle Zeroing : Yes
Battery : CR123A
(Rechargeable RCR123A can be used)
Battery Life : 3+ hours life
Operating Temperature Range : -10° to 60° C
Storage Temperature Range : -30° to 70° C
Immersion/Waterproof : Submersible to 1 m
Recommended Recoil Resistance : Up to 5.56 NATO
Standard package includes:
- thermal imager sight 3E BOA 3X with mount
- CR123 battery
- USB cable
- the handle for separate use, without weapons
- cleaning cloth and brush for cleaning
- chemical reusable hand warmer for use as a heat target during reconciliation