The 6x21 G-Force 1300 ARC Laser Rangefinder (Black) from Bushnell is a compact and durable rangefinder designed for sportsmen and nature enthusiasts. This tool combines high-quality optics, a fast microprocessor, and advanced recognition and ballistics algorithms to provide accurate range information on the trail, in the woods, and at the range. This rangefinder is typically capable of acquiring a range distance up to 1,300 yd away with an accuracy of +/- 1 yd. Under ideal conditions, though, the G-Force 1300 can measure within an accuracy of 18 inches. Several factors influence maximum range distance and accuracy; more accurate measurements come from highly reflective surfaces that are closer to the rangefinder, and more distant objects are easily measured on overcast days when less sunlight obscures the laser beam.
Angle Range Compensation (ARC) Technology sets the G-Force 1300 apart from other rangefinders in the consumer market. The laser emitter and receiver communicate data with a built-in accelerometer that determines the relative elevations of the rangefinder and the target. By calculating the elevation difference between those two points, the rangefinder is capable of determining angular distance and the required bullet-drop and holdover values needed to reach the target. To fully integrate the user-experience for shooters, onboard ballistics charts will compute the ARC data into useful (MOA, Mil, inch, centimeter) adjustments depending on the characteristics of the caliber and load. The Bow ranging mode works in a similar way, instead computing data into useful angle-of-elevation and horizontal distance information.
An all metal and rubber armored housing gives the G-Force 1300 a rugged and ergonomic feel and makes it ready to handle long-duration use in driving rain, extreme humidity, and other unforgiving conditions. All range, ballistic, and menu information is displayed through the viewfinder using Bushnell's Vivid Display Technology. The range mode, target mode, battery level, distance, and reticle are displayed with adjustable red illuminated indicators that highly contrast with woodland landscapes. Multicoated optics, adjustable sight-in distance, and an integrated tripod mount make Bushnell's G-Force 1300 a full-featured laser rangefinder for a wide range of applications.
- ARC Ranging Modes
- Bow: Displays line of sight distance, horizontal distance, and degree of elevation
- Rifle: Displays line of sight distance, degree of elevation, and holdover/bullet-drop calculations in inches, centimeters, MOA, or Mil
- Regular: Displays line of sight distance only
- Targeting Modes
- Automatic SCAN: Continuous ranging of moderately reflective targets between 10 and 1300 yards
- BullsEye: Measures the range to specific small targets with mildly reflectivity, like game
- Brush: Measures the range to background objects only, specifically rejecting interfering signals from intermediate objects like trees and brush
- Variable Sight-In (VSI) Technology
- This feature allows rifle hunters to choose from four sight-in distances (100, 150, 200, 300 yards or meters), then provides holdover and bullet-drop calculations in inches, centimeters, MOA, or Mil. By accounting for the zero of your rifle, ballistic data can be more accurately calculated.
- Pre-Programmed Ballistic Charts
- The most popular calibers and loads are grouped by into eight ballistic programs. In the menu, simply select the ballistic group corresponding with your ammunition, then the range data will be computed with the selected sight-in distance to calculate bullet-drop and holdover adjustments.
- Vivid Display Technology
- Whether operating in bright sunlight or twilight, you can dramatically improve the contrast and clarity of digital readouts by adjusting the brightness level for ambient light conditions. Select one of the four brightness settings to enhance the visibility of distance readings and indicators.
- E.S.P Microprocessor
- The ESP (Extreme.Speed.Precision) processor delivers fast target acquisition, range accuracy, and data analysis to provide users with nearly instantaneous readings and ballistic calculations.
- RainGuard HD Lens Coating
Patented water-repellent coating causes moisture from rain, snow, sleet, and condensation to bead up and roll off the lens surface, scattering less light and delivering a clear image.
Objective Lens Diameter
Field of View
393 ft (120 m) at 100 yd
Class 1 infrared
Up to +/-0.5 yd accuracy from 5 - 125 yd (4.6 - 114 m), Up to +/-1 yd accuracy from 125 - 1300 yd (114 - 1189 m)
Exit Pupil Diameter
(1) CR2 battery
4 x 2.9 x 1.3" (10 x 7.4 x 3.3 cm)
8 oz (227 g)
Bushnell 6x21 G-Force 1300 ARC Laser Rangefinder (Black) Carrying Case Carrying Strap CR2 Battery Two Year Limited Warranty