. Free Expedited Shipping for Most In-stock Products
(or estimated shipping costs in the shopping cart)
. Checkout Options for Ordering Online & Pickup
. Satisfaction Guarantee: 30 Days no Hassle Return (Condition Apply)
. Multiple Payment Options (Credit Card, Paypal, EMT, Financing)
Night vision goggles GS-7D is a fundamentally new creation where all the necessary consumer requirements of this type of devices are taken into consideration. Advanced technology used in the making of this device, allowed for the unit to be extremely light yet packed with a variety of functions important to the operator of the device during continuous use. Specially coated high quality optics are installed in these goggles, allowing to take maximum advantage of the image intensifier tube. A well thought-out ergonomic design allows GS-7D to run it smoothly and effectively. Night vision goggles GS-7D is a choice of professionals.
- Light weight housing is made of super-constructional plastic, that can withstand large shock loads, and is waterproof.
- Special invisible IR illuminator (905nm) gives the ability of working in full darkness.
- IR illuminator for distant illumination (805 nm).
- A regulator on the IR illuminator for distant illumination allows to adjust the size of the spot light of the illuminator and to magnify its operating distance.
- Special knob prevents the built-in IR illuminators from switching on occasionally.
- Switch on indicator of the built-in IR illuminator is installed in the field of vision, allowing the user to control their status and not to damask themselves. When the invisible IR illuminator is on, a green light appears, when powerful IR illuminator is on, a red light appears.
- Built-in protection from bright light turns off the night vision goggles GS-7D when the device is exposed to a bright light source.
- Optional filling with dry air or nitrogen is possible for preventing lens weeping from inside.
- Specially installed cartridge of dehydrator. It removes moisture from the night vision goggles GS-7D in case of its unforeseen depressurization.
- Specially worked out electronics turn off the device when mounted to head gear and positioned vertically, doing so rapidly so as not to damask the operator.
- Additional switch for selecting a set of combinations of functions provides the ability to disable a particular option NVG GS-7D, depending on the tasks.
- The possibility of using an external power supply unit can be used at low temperatures (-20 .. -40), when ordinary batteries stop working.
- Low battery status indicator.
GS-7D Basic Kit Includes: