Our Guide TS series has all the necessary features to facilitate hunting and surveillance, ensured by our main supplier Guide sensmart .
One-hand operable with a roller button
· User-friendly battery mount design, both sides can be mounted, change the battery easily in the dark.
· Excellent imaging performance, with 17µm @ 400×300 TEC encapsulated
metal thermal detector for longer detection range and sharper images.
· High frame rate of 50 Hz, ensuring sharp and vivid image capture
during rapid movement of the observer or object of observation.
1024×768 resolution AMOLED eyepieces, colorful and detailed images
· Zoom into the center of the reticle, and the relative position of
the crosshair and the reticle remains unchanged to ensure aiming
· The thousand of the grid can be enlarged with the image, does not require conversion, avoids errors.
· With custom configurations for multiple users, the parameter
information of a series of reticles can be saved to match different
· Degree of protection IP67, resistant to water and dust, high resistance to shocks, without fear of inclement weather.
Ergonomic design,easy operation
· Single hand-operation with a roller button
· Battery-mount user-friendly design, both side can be mounted, change battery easily in darkness.
High Quality Image
· Excellent imaging
performance, with 17µ[email protected] TEC metal-encapsulated thermal detector
for longer detection range and crisper images.
· 50Hz high frame rate, ensuring capture smooth and vivid image during fast motion of observer or object of observation.
· 1024x768 resolution AMOLED eyepieces, colorful and detailed images
· Zoom-in on the center of the
reticle, and the relative position of the aiming point and the reticle
remains unchanged to ensure the aiming accuracy.
· The mil of the reticle can be zoomed in with the image, no conversion required, avoid errors.
· With multi-user customized settings, parameter information of an array of reticles can be saved to match different rifles.
Rugged and Durable
· IP67 degree of protection, waterproof and dustproof, high shock resistance, no fears of harsh weather.
|Detector Type|| 400×300 @17µm, Vox|
|Focal Length||25mm F1.1||35mm F1.2||50mm F1.2|
|Display||Color 0.39-inch OLED Display, 1024×768|
|Eyepiece|| Exit pupil distance 48mm, eyepiece magnification 14×|
|Video Output System||PAL 50Hz|
|External Video Display||Full color video output by external interface, with menu|
|Color Palettes||White Hot, Black Hot, Red Hot 1, Red Hot 2, Red Hot 3, Green Hot, Blue Hot|
|Picture-in-picture||On/off,the position is adjustable|
|Compensation Modes||Auto Compensation / Shutter Compensation / Scene Compensation|
| Gun Types Selection||6 Types|
|Battery Type||Interchangeable Li-ion battery 18650 x 1, Non-rechargeable on the device|
|Battery Operating Time||=3H(Standard low temp battery,Observation status only)|
|=5H(Panasonic 3400mah standard 18650 battery,Observation status only)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C-50 °C|
|Weight & Dimensions |
|Standard||Lens cap,battery,Charger,Video cable,|
Pick-up gun rack,Hard transport case,User Manual
In the Box
- Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope (35mm lens)
- Picatinny rail mount
- Plastic carrying case with pluck foam
- Lens cap
- Battery charger with AC adapter (for 2x 18650 Li-ion battery)
- 18650 battery (2200mAh)
- Video-out cable
- User manual
- Warranty certificate