- Waterproof & Fogproof
- Angled Viewing
- Fluorite Glass
- Made in Czech Republic
The Meopta S1 A75 75mm Spotting Scope is a high-quality nitrogen filled waterproof and fogproof spotting scope that features an Angled Viewing design. Also available with straight viewing design. Which one to select is a personal preference which is best determined with personal experience. Many prefer angled scopes for extended observations or when sharing a scope amongst people of varied heights. But some will prefer the straight viewing models, for these are much easier to use when hunting down the object of interest in the first place. Straight viewing models are also usually a bit lighter, brighter and less expensive.
The 75mm size lets in a high degree of light, allowing for use of higher magnifications in poorer light than with the 65mm version. Understandably, it is larger, heavier and more expensive, but if you’re not frequently hiking with your scope it is likely worth the expense and mass.
• Rugged outer body compositions include lightweight aluminum alloy.
• Meobright fully multi-coated premium grade fluorite and non-fluorite glass objective lenses.
• Choice of two eyepieces:
30xWA - wide -angle eyepiece magnifying 30 times
20-60x - eyepiece with changeable magnification from 20x to 60x
• The built-in lens hood features an aiming element that can be used for quick general aiming.
• The optional photo-adapter allows the spotting scope to be used as an 800mm telephoto lens, which will work with most SLR cameras.
• Rapid focus focusing wheel allows for rapid focusing from 13.8" (4.2 m) to infinity.
• Compact tripod mount with 1/4”-20 thread.
Push-On Objective Cap
Push-On Rear Scope Cap
Push-On Front & Rear Eyepiece Caps
Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
Meopta Meostar S1-75 APO 3"/75mm Spotting Scope