The brand new Pulsar Apex XD75 is the latest state of the art thermal imaging riflescope from Pulsar, with a new and improved detection range, greater magnification and substantial improvement in image quality over the Apex XD50 and Apex XD38 thermal riflescope.
With a staggering detection range of up to 1600m (man sized object) the new Apex XD75 thermal scope provides enhanced detail at shorter distances with a 3 to 6x magnification for plenty of detail on long range shots.
The 640x480 OLED display delivers crisp precise imagery with a choice of user selectable reticles, and three zero configurations to provide a weapon mounted thermal solution for three different calibers of rifle without need to re-zero (requires quality mount system)
Designed for use on large calibre rifles, the 6000 joules energy rating provides substantial resistance, even when used on large calibers such as .300 Win Mag.
- Magnification: 3x...6x
- Refresh rate: 50 Hz
- Objective lens: F75/1.4
- Range of detection: 1600 m
- Eye relief: 67 mm
- Shock resistance on rifled weapon: 6000 J
- Memorization of zeroing parameters
- for three types of weapons or distances
- 10 selectable integrated reticles
- Frame Rate, Hz50
- Microbolometer resolution, pixels384x288
- Display type, OLED
- Display Resolution, pix.640x480
- Magnification, х3 ... 6
- Digital zoom, xgradual zoom 2х
- Objective LensF75/1.4
- Field of View,°, horizontal * vertical7.2x5.4
- Eye Relief, mm67
- Diopter adjustment, dptr.- 4…+ 3.5
- Range of detection, m (object (high*width = 1,7*0,5m)1600
- Power Supply, V4 ÷ 6
- Battery type2xCR123A
- External Power Supply DC 8.4 ÷ 15
- Reticle type, Variable electronic reticles
- Windage & Elevation, 1 click, mm/ 100m20/ 20
- Shock-proofness, E0, joules (when used with rifled gun)6000
- Click range H/V, mm@100m4000/ 4000
- Operating Temperature,°С- 25 … +50
- Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529)IPX7
- Waterproofness, yes
- Dimensions, mm381x80x75
- Weight (without batteries), kg0.77
Picture in Picture function
The "Picture in Picture" function provides the user with a possibility to display an additional image region on the screen which contains a magnified image of the target and reticle, allowing a detailed image whilst maintaining a natural field of view image
Futuristic zeroing capability
Zeroing the Apex XD75 is simplified by the Pulsar standard "one shot zeroing" system, however zeroing Apex is complemented by an even more convenient zeroing function. "Freeze mode" allows the user to save a frame of a target into the memory of the riflescope, and align reticle with point of impact looking at this frame without the necessity of keeping full immobility of a rifle.
Three Operating Modes
Apex offers three simplified modes of operation, each designed to deliver the best possible image in specific viewing conditions"
- Rocks: (enhanced contrast)
- Forest: (low contrast)
- Identification: (improved rendering of hot objects details)
Apex can be powered from internal CR123 batteries, or via an external EPS3, or EPS5 battery pack for extended run time.
The Apex XD75 has a display shut down function which can be used in the cases of short breaks during the process of observation for preventing disclosure of the shooter by the light from the eyepiece and conserving battery power.
What's in the box
• Apex XD75 Thermal Weapon Sight
• Wireless Remote control
• adapter cable
• Carrying case
• Cleaning cloth
• User manual
• Warranty card