Equivalent to the award-winning PARD 007; The Sytong HT-66 shares many of its cousins' features Designed to bolt onto your existing scope.
for 2021 the Sytong HT-66 1.1x-3.5x Digital Night Vision Rear Add On
allows you to quickly turn your standard optical Scope into a
high-performance Night Vision system.
The large internal screen produces a high resolution and clear image of your surroundings
in full colour during daytime or switch to night mode and use three
levels of 850nm IR intensity with the focus-able lens system to generate a
clear view over hundreds of meters in complete darkness.
supplied 45mm collar attaches to the eyepiece of your scope and allows
you to quickly attach and detach the unit as the shooting conditions
change, without any shift in point of impact. (Additional collars in
various sizes will be available in due course.)
This is an exciting and high-performing addition to the Night Vision Shooting Optics!
- Type: CMOS
- Objective lens: 16mm
- Magnification: 1-3.5x
- Focal ratio: 1:1
- Eye relief: 30 mm
- Field of view: 21.6°X16°
- Diopter eyepiece adjustment: +5/-5 D
- Min. focusing range: 0.1m
- Type / Wavelength, nm: 850/940
- Type / Resolution: 0.39 inch / AMOLED / 1024X768
- Power supply 3-4.2 V
- Battery 18650 /3200mAh
- External power supply 5V (USB)
- Operating time (at t=22?) 6 hours
- Max. recoil power, Joules 6000
- Degree of protection IPX5
- Operating temperature ?20?...50?
- Dimensions 138X96X55 mm
- Net weight 270g
- Video / photo resolution 1024x768
- Video / photo format .mp4 / .jpg
- Memory type TF card, max. support 128G
- Frequency 2.4GHz
- Standard 802.11 b/g
- Line-of-sight reception range 15m
In the Box
- An HT-66 device for day and night vision
- A 45mm collar to be able to apply the product to your aiming optics (optional size collars are also available)
- A high-durability 18650 rechargeable battery that guarantees performance above 8 hours
- Charger with USB port
- Kit with hex keys for installation and adjustment
- Convenient transport bag
- PVC tape to help install the device on the optics
- Use and maintenance manual
Thanks to the quick clip mount, you can quickly install the Sytong
HT-66 to your scope , day or night, to be able to record high resolution
videos or photos for all your hunting activities and bragging rights.
As the unit follows the reticle of your day scope/optic you won't
need to make any adjustments to the calibration. The unit can be used
during the day in daytime mode with a colour display and thanks to the
quality of the images you will be able to better appreciate the
chromatic details you observe. While at night, using the Black and White
mode, it will be possible to watch clear images thanks to the IR
illuminator with its 3 power levels and its easy adjustment (up to 200 meters of visibility).
To not miss out on anything you observe, just insert a memory card into
the device and you can record both videos and photos in High
We have tested this unit in harsh conditions for the last few months,
its been in the pre-easter rain (East Coast Australia) dusty
environments and the humidity of thoroughbred race horse stables. The
units been dropped, swapped between numerous rifles and has done nothing
but out perform its rival in the market.
The IR light is superior to the competitors product, the overall
field of vision is wider and the location of the buttons allows for
simplified use. As you guys know, we don't sell items we do not use ourselves and as contract pest controllers we rely on our gear heavily.
This little unit is a must have for everyone, its price makes it
accessible for all even if it's just going to be used for knocking over
The Sytong HT-66 comes in a convenient box complete with all its accessories and ready to use.