- Blog post submissions must be of high value and quality. We do not publish exact same content without additional value that has already been published elsewhere . No matter what you’re doing, be sure to add value.
- Guest posts must be a minimum of 900 words. We generally publish posts between the range of 900 - 2000 words.
- In terms of formatting, we prefer posts that are broken down in paragraphs, have clear headings and are easy-to-read.
- Any accompanying images should be properly attributed and credited. Each item on an article list should include a subtitle and an image/video (can be YouTube/Vimeo)
- By line requirements - Please provide a short author bio between 100 - 200 words with maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website.
- Please be aware that once accepted on our blog, guest posts should not be republished anywhere else, including your own website, to avoid duplicate content issues.
- We do not accept overly promotional pieces, anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme, inaccurate content, or anything that has already been covered on our blog before.
The Brandon Optics blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
How to Pitch Your Post
Please email blog at [email protected] with the following:
- Your proposed headline
- A short description of what the post would cover
- Your name and personal bio